[eigen] Migration to mercurial : final tests

Hi all,

Some of you may already know, but there were still some minor issues with our
tests for migrating the eigen repository from subversion to mercurial. Most
importantly, the main branch was named 'eigen2' instead of 'default'.

'default' in mercurial is the same as 'trunk' in subversion. If a commit is
not in 'default', then the name of the branch it belongs to is displayed on
graphs (on the web, inside the tcl/tk view...). And it was rather ugly to have
'eigen2' all over those.

I've fixed this issue and some other (cosmetic as well), and I'm now very
happy with the results.

I would like all of those interested to check everything before we do the
actual migration.

You can either browse using the web from :
http://sources.freehackers.org/hg.cgi/eigen.named
or clone it ('hg clone http://sources.freehackers.org/hg.cgi/eigen.named) and
use your favourite tools (command line or the tcl/tk interface started with
'hg view').

Please tell me all that worries you about this import NOW, then it will be too
late.

greatings,
Thomas
--