Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial : final tests

Thanks a ton for that. I don't have much time tonight so it's only
tomorrow morning that I'll look at it seriously.
But here's already a nitpick: there is a 'eigen2' tag next to beta5, I
think this needs at least renaming (you choose how to best handle my
beta5 mishap).