Re: [eigen] Getting Householder reflections right

Greetings,

I reran the Tridiagonalization code fora 1000 x 1000 Hilbert matrix H
with version 2.01.
Decomposition (constructor): 0 secs
Extracting the matrix Q: 3 secs.
So this is all very good.

The accuracy was

L1-norm(H) = 1385
L1-norm(H-QTQ') = 0.0001956

i.e. this can get much more accurate if ei_IsMuchSmallerThan is tightened up in this context.

I am truly in awe of this expression template design!!!

Cheers,

Mike