Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial : final tests

The problem is that svn did a copy-from-branch + a replace, and mercurial
convert failed to understand that:
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=722564

As a result
http://sources.freehackers.org/hg.cgi/eigen.named/file/76/src
you have both a directory and a file named "src/Core".

I have reported the problem on mercurial bugtracker, and will talk as soon as
I can with the guy in charge of this on irc (i know him, yet another French
guy...)

We can either wait for the bug to be fixed (i'm afraid it could quite long),
or do with it, and just remove this file. I'm now confident that this is not a
small sign of a bigger problem.

++
Thomas

: > OK, another little issue: