Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial : final tests

Oh ! Indeed. According to hg log there are only three revisions concerning
this file.

I've done a complete diff  ('diff -ur') between a checkout of mercurial and
svn (at the same version, currently the hg repository is synced with svn
r966541), and this file src/Core is the only difference (fortunately). I have
no idea why it is still there, let me check some more... (??)

Thomas