|Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial : final tests|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial : final tests
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:10:31 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sUGO0mSAD1LZyotHmVHlMomwjQbnvDa1RcdIuqHP7Go=; b=Fjtlf1+uzFlCRBBvwFC2409Pxb3aEkgl41Xqestb4o29bpcLUtHHKkiaBVkfiw9mE/ mA70u0B9kn1rInG3VEgHYGRt0fL3lZ3nKrN1ipRBqUhImJBYJM4eW8Kp1nZqxGvGPpZM CZPvXoW8WYAONNKCoaJ3yfH6vqkQkCrjIDWiE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=WKBuOWG7AdilJNS+B77z5SAlY51NTTdqbvLMi6tTburN5UG4K5tQdBOTOrr+UzOJ+5 BYYzJ7YOQUgTTMUWP4WQye3GYsCI4LTh4ixXsNv8hXqahxnAcUjQAWw6sHDmHxLmKsI1 uhHz0rAJfK1X3CjuhjpCdnMZ6xcgHj9iyMQiw=
So, tell us a few hours in advance when you plan to proceed, so we
don't commit at that time.
I also think (sorry to give you work) that it's easiest if you take
care of the last svn tag. (Otherwise it'll care some syncing between
2009/5/14 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks for investigating it!
> Then I'd say we can proceed now and remove the file manually.
> As long as the "diff" is empty between hg and svn, and the revision
> history seems complete (which it does), that's OK.
> I'll check that every contributor in the 'authors' file does appear in
> at least a commit in 'hg glog'...
> 2009/5/14 Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> The problem is that svn did a copy-from-branch + a replace, and mercurial
>> convert failed to understand that:
>> As a result
>> you have both a directory and a file named "src/Core".
>> I have reported the problem on mercurial bugtracker, and will talk as soon as
>> I can with the guy in charge of this on irc (i know him, yet another French
>> We can either wait for the bug to be fixed (i'm afraid it could quite long),
>> or do with it, and just remove this file. I'm now confident that this is not a
>> small sign of a bigger problem.
>> In data martedì 12 maggio 2009 14:26:39, Benoit Jacob ha scritto:
>> : > OK, another little issue:
>>> in the top-level directory in the default branch, there is a src/
>>> subdirectory that shouldn't be there.
>>> Inside it, there is the Core header as it was... at the very beginning
>>> of Eigen2!
>>> Check ./src/Core.
>>> 2009/5/12, Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> > Yes, i kniow about that, but i prefer waiting to fix that.
>>> > Is is very easy to do, and it can be done later on.
>>> > ++
>>> > Thomas
>>> > In data martedì 12 maggio 2009 02:47:18, Benoit Jacob ha scritto:
>>> > : > But here's already a nitpick: there is a 'eigen2' tag next to beta5,
>>> > : > I
>>> >> think this needs at least renaming (you choose how to best handle my
>>> >> beta5 mishap).
>>> > --
>>> > Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> > http://www.freehackers.org/thomas
>> Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>