Re: [eigen] git

To be fair, it's not decided yet for openoffice i think.
afaik they switched recently from cvs to svn, are not happy and the decision
to go for a dcvs is made. They are comparing dvcs, and they did a poll
recently amongst developers: hg had 49% of vote. I dont think the final
official decision is made yet.

http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/one_step_further_towards_a

(I like this comment a lot "there are more people that know git and prefer
Mercurial than people that know Mercurial and prefer git.")

+
Thomas

--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>