|Re: [eigen] Geometry module - Quaternion fitting alternative|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Geometry module - Quaternion fitting alternative
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:32:02 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=DMARgDccYgNGuBjCrvE/54aXtgg1SrNH9ghXN4Bx6d0=; b=BPwm4wX08Qlc5tBK1BqUSZBKtSeqPb3NdGWzZo+VDNxm5e142fML6nDi447z26IzlX lwWqyiUSOoIZJcw6lDn5H1K4/vQlcvMECn/hxvduHFH4+qIfzaXyfCdVqleMvUNeu+xJ ytsvuGf/l+5QT4RbnonDBAgbMLohL7QvON8XU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=T1STcMic+KL+M+/i1qPkn9/MQmqzed9/n4ZByEYd2nE8BtwqsdX9Qi6dtUGF9LznRu ShuNHpGUUGvAfgeue8LslYk5PUp2OXtMvJ8cLRdLU8H8mX+tdcYsZQzzBSZYLXtA5mtG QwJ5CICOrC2kaM1hnNStcln7HwtLjP4+uMC/Y=
I just recognized that I still had a debugging parameter in the
interface? So, just remove the
and then it's fine. Well, and it's also not really cmake like but if
at all then ctest like and this
only in the regard that I am using exit_success and exit_failure as
return values from my main :)
On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Hauke Heibel
> I've seen that Quaternion fitting is on the TODO list of the Geometry
> module. Since we already have Umeyama
> (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=88573) in our
> library and since we just switched to Eigen, I was thinking it might be
> of interest to you.
> I've added the Eigen'ified implementation as well as a small CMAKE style
> unit test.
> In case you have any comments, just let me know.