Re: [eigen] Geometry module - Quaternion fitting alternative

I just recognized that I still had a debugging parameter in the
interface? So, just remove the

MatrixXd& R_gt

and then it's fine. Well, and it's also not really cmake like but if
at all then ctest like and this
only in the regard that I am using exit_success and exit_failure as
return values from my main :)