Re: [eigen] Golub-Kahan bidiagonalization

Hi Benoit,
   It might be useful for there to be a third bidiagonalization class which takes in an epsilon. It would run the partial pivoting version first and then check the error. If it's greater then epsilon, then it would run the full pivoting solution. I don't know how much overhead the error calculation would add but it might be worth it to make the api simpler..

just my two cents,
Ben