Re: [eigen] Geometry module - Quaternion fitting alternative

Thanks for your code!

This is definitely useful to have in Eigen, either Geometry module or
a module of its own.
(If there is more and more Geometry stuff that relies on SVD, as there
is already the polar decomposition stuff, then this could justify
putting that in a separate submodule).

Maybe let's first migrate to git and then see how to integrate this.