[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 2.0.1 soon?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:16:31 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nPOb6oqkaM8KtVn4FCQ4fU6Ftd1XnvSvFZ5Z3HMOe5A=; b=ac3pQbYE4z/97QdSEZ8Q6Zz0hd/o7UVSxBriBhetUfWQQPT+lBzH1etrfXhCr5ON4X JI2d7p0vlzWeZXWBms9+YSfpmMSrpSr6OGZNj7t3uQHeSHF3LMOQYzkObL9UXpuFeaq7 DEPGUeCgSNECYciV090ALYpsM8pzJoB+ZHDa4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=HQqDJyV5dlZNnTrC+3DK03IREsQoAC8Eg7FOJN6As9HSxY+LIZs7mf/vb4AILetykE EPyTbJcBIMuWIH+t5w/DFrkBuoTVxc+LC91uvmz5rdroIikjBtRW4vGzG7PB0NZahP4J RPd03MSVkA4sqdH8qmFf8V1RbL6zltf86Vvkk=
ok for me
On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think it's really time to release 2.0.1.
> If you have more fixes in mind that you didn't have time to make, no
> problem, they'll be for 2.0.2.
> So, OK to release 2.0.1 very soon?
> 2009/3/23 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> I'm ready to backport many bug fixes related to std::vector and
>> MapBase/Map/Block, so if you don't mind I'd like to commit them and
>> wait a few people try it before releasing.
>> On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Robert Lupton the Good
>> <rhl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> There are some problems with 0- and 1- sized matrices that I'd
>>> like to get reported before 2.0.1! eigen shouldn't crash on the
>>> trivial cases.
>> can you be more specific ? I don't remember we still have such problems.