[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 2.0.1 soon?
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:09:45 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Jf3Man++JVdO51itkZ2SsMMGCNqkkZ2XuWANeeCZ/rY=; b=JSi+YTTtVA106lOCoqnlx8ROYnuQZa1AMOh3NA1j9joSvTti4bHM/F6GfD7Rm8mOis yGyKSePiKlZ7Tdo8pUw8O1X3NNKEFn+4/Pu9ffaXfXfr08qyxw3onfH4ZyzOzMXlfOfp /D+Eo6gHO/SDZgRclwOV27UgHeZwWcsI3oboA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=onYwXl0xYurAqdShPQmlA38gJSURGf0kkRLfUimWMIVlz5ibbIIeIIyDNYYyRWcNW8 slRob+fur1yoKwDvRJyYr1WNyXtJXA/Q7+Fn6QZ6mox3T9YjaoPMnYavX/pqKQrynW3x 1UnKakW/tPXMfYreJLBlGUpBfINBgexzv8dbQ=
I think it's really time to release 2.0.1.
If you have more fixes in mind that you didn't have time to make, no
problem, they'll be for 2.0.2.
So, OK to release 2.0.1 very soon?
2009/3/23 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I'm ready to backport many bug fixes related to std::vector and
> MapBase/Map/Block, so if you don't mind I'd like to commit them and
> wait a few people try it before releasing.
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Robert Lupton the Good
> <rhl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> There are some problems with 0- and 1- sized matrices that I'd
>> like to get reported before 2.0.1! eigen shouldn't crash on the
>> trivial cases.
> can you be more specific ? I don't remember we still have such problems.