Re: [eigen] StdVector

I'd much prefer to see eigen use std::vector, and help
users provide the neeeded specializations -- i.e.
or write a dox page on how to
manually write a std::vector specialization like we do for Eigen
types.

One of eigen's great attractions that it's a light weight,
no dependencies, way of getting efficient linear algebra
into standard-compliant C++ codes.  To look forward, it's
just the sort of library that boost needs.

To add our own nearly-but-not-quite version of part of the
STL seems to me to go against this principle.