Re: [eigen] Bounding Volume Hierarchies

I think that "AlignedBox &intersect" vs. "bool intersects" would
usually be OK: it should be clear from the context which is intended
and because AlignedBox is not implicitly convertible to bool,
accidentally overwriting a box is likely to be caught by the compiler.
 That still leaves room for the following bug (for which existing
compilers, I guess, wouldn't issue a warning):

a.intersects(b); //this has no effect: a.intersect(b) was intended

If you think this is a problem, perhaps "overlaps" should be the
predicate? (although that's also somehow nonstandard).

   -Ilya