Re: [eigen] patch to add ACML support to BTL

I think that with new library versions, new eigen versions, and new
gcc we should put these results on the main benchmark page of eigen
website. BTW I think the eigen's performance has slipped considerably
when I look at your Pentium D benchmarks, or it's all attributable to
core2 being a much better cpu?

--
Rohit Garg

http://rpg-314.blogspot.com/