Re: [eigen] Instability in LLT and LDLT methods.

yes, indeed with LDLt we could do full pivoting and be as stable as LU
for selfadjoint matrices while being faster. My initial motivation
with LDLt, however, was its performance because it avoids the square
roots... On the other hand, I remember my benchmark was not really in
favor of the current LDLt,. I have to check again, but if so, then
there is no reason not to keep the current LDLt version which could be
replaced by a more complex one with full pivoting.