Re: [eigen] Instability in LLT and LDLT methods.

yes, it seems the test to check whether the matrix is positive
definite was too strict. I changed the absolute tolerance a bit, but
we still need something better. Basically, in Cholesky we compute at
each iteration 1/sqrt(x), and so x must be >0 with some epsilon...

Gael.