|Re: [eigen] qr().solve() implementation|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] qr().solve() implementation
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:48:50 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sx4uuZ5rE8qSizkDpsuNFpFi2JhlOJ/sN7RAwzkpLVQ=; b=l7WnI9wyL/4F1LEQ26PIsHjWH7yEiW1OSYW+1zP2t6ufF3BGxRztyFD8yNN267iJwA 9qiegQzYmywYcvZYMnZVBqLQxpqLAqmHYj9eBlrb4XicDfFlmPW4KYObp3evLJp0SdOH YWpneTMGFGCCnTsnOUCvR5bxfLXkUNULRFamU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=u2zzjPhqGkgx5Kq+FZcqeQfjXv9Q8GL1DVyqc212JdCmxhCVJdwtqPLeYSRsN1rhYm Xipq/9H+rj8cB7j8ZtMlpNRPEC0zjBc95iH8kSLq7u6j3dzdjwTwXASDGp2eW63rTdwB fmAxpt+ha4xw6eUXL9/ad/HT2iHraICwysF/o=
thanks for the patch, however there were some shortcomings because you
assumed the input matrix was full rank.
here is the commit log:
[10:46] <CIA-60> ggael * r917639 eigen2/trunk/kdesupport/eigen2/ (4
files in 3 dirs):
[10:46] <CIA-60> QR: add isInjective(), isSurjective(),
[10:46] <CIA-60> mark isFullRank() deprecated,
[10:46] <CIA-60> add solve() (mix of Keir's patch and LU::solve())
[10:46] <CIA-60> => there is big problem with complex which are not working
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Keir Mierle <mierle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here is a (incomplete) implementation of qr().solve(b, &x).
> There is something wrong with the generated docs; it seems to take the
> results from LU_solve.cpp rather than QR_solve.cpp but I don't have
> time to figure this out now.
> It is probably wasteful in that it explicitly computes matrixQ() and
> matrixR(). However, it does work.