|Re: [eigen] gtest helpers for eigen|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] gtest helpers for eigen
- From: Keir Mierle <mierle@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:12:28 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=669ENNmo6d61oWOXMO0hMkHaoGqPJsJjNKVai0y3xd0=; b=CjV0Lv9bpQ9baj1v/l0KNDHRaKmE0HEj/NBZZQ7m4sRxGVP8gPrRLut5shGLUJiSZ7 +VM/W4pmbDWT1MWqcBrOYggxGfx0RHaUSy/jIFpp3KlbJ9DOKfuYEn+FH64t0g/zfmN5 6TPN8U141+HON+k9rKfoIXW05RomICvYH01z4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=XHdatHUrj8fJHWzjzmQkQd/U7/MEYbj9jluy4qzL9AyhBmZhRDnAoX4zc58ZHos7pJ unFrEp8fyx2cGXH5aPo8RZ2Mi4NrGmB7CM0U9ANx561zVLjBRQvCIL1+RNiqZ21SHcmS wWTIdSA5IlWDHb4yp2GNUajwnPbScCwRWinJo=
Yes, that's exactly right. It's released by Google. I use it for libmv and really like it. My thought is that others who use eigen and also gtest might find such functionality useful; if so, I would add it to the contrib directory (it would depend on gtest).
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
Hm OK so I had a look at gtest, so it looks like it's a generic
testing framework like CppUnit or QTestLib?
In Eigen we already our own homemade testing framework that works very
well for us.
But I may be missing something?