Re: [eigen] Qt's container support

2009/1/20 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> this was the initial behavior, see this thread to see all the
> arguments which lead to the addition of set():
>
> http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen/2008/10/msg00040.html

Regardless I think all containers should follow the example of stdlib
containers and implement op= as replacing the lvalue with the rvalue.

If you want a type that doesnt change size, use a static one. If you
want some sort of weird hybrid type where you can control the
invariants at run time, make an adapter type for MatrixXf etal.