Re: [eigen] Qt's container support

independently of the QVector::fill() issue I'm in favor to allow
operator= to resize an uninitialized matrix. I'm pretty sure the
unique argument was this if()....

To make it clear to everyone, after this change you 'll be able to do:

MatrixXf a;
a = MatrixXf::Random(100,100); // will be ok

but not the following:

MatrixXf a;
a = MatrixXf::Random(100,100); // will still be OK
a = MatrixXf::Random(50,50);    // NOT OK => use .set()

Gael.