[eigen] strange compilation prob

Sorry to keep posting my compilation problems, but I have yet another:

undefined reference to `Eigen::MatrixBase<Eigen::Product<Eigen::Matrix<double, 3, 3, 2, 3, 3> const&, Eigen::Transpose<Eigen::NestByValue<Eigen::Matrix<double, 3, 3, 2, 3, 3> > > const&, 0> >::determinant() const'

I have 2 libraries.  Library A uses Eigen and compiles fine.  Library B links library A and this is where I get this compilation error.  Any ideas?

I get this when I use the src I just pulled from svn.  I do not get it when I use the 2.0-beta1 code.

Thanks,

-Ben