Re: [eigen] Feeback to Rev #914777. (pre RC1)

I cannot reproduce that internal error. Here everything compile file
using MSVC 9.00.21022.08 with following flags:

/DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /Zm1000 /EHsc /GR /arch:SSE2

(I also tried without /arch:SSE2)

Note that I'm using nmake to call MSVC but that should not make any difference.