Re: [eigen] Feeback to Rev #914777. (pre RC1)

Gael Guennebaud schrieb:
I cannot reproduce that internal error. Here everything compile file
using MSVC 9.00.21022.08 with following flags:

/DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /Zm1000 /EHsc /GR /arch:SSE2

(I also tried without /arch:SSE2)

Note that I'm using nmake to call MSVC but that should not make any difference.

Mhmm...

I remember some linker difficulties in respect to the path lengths. I'll do some test tonight.

On the other side, you seem to use MSVC with out Service pack 1.
Could please test a third person the current express edition against Eigen?

Frank