[eigen] Re: [Bf-committers] How about adding boost uBLAS library to blender/extern?

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:02 AM, Shaul Kedem <shaul.kedem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you for the info benoit.
>
> Can you please ask him how he debug the template on each platform?

Usually GDB. However, as a user of Eigen for libmv, I find the
debugger / eigen issue is irrelevant because the bugs are all in my
code, not Eigen. If anything, your code is more likely to work with
Eigen after compiling (compared to C matrix libraries) because the
types have much more information about the computations and will
refuse to compile nonsensical expressions.

Switching to Eigen decreased the rate at which I add bugs to libmv.

> what is his main dev platform?

Linux.

Keir