|Re: [eigen] Re: [Bf-committers] How about adding boost uBLAS library to blender/extern?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Re: [Bf-committers] How about adding boost uBLAS library to blender/extern?
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:15:37 +0100
- Cc: bf-blender developers <bf-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=L3IChym253nAhLUbp7+Wl7kH9tpy+Pd5o9cRtgKsByI=; b=Q7urQU3O+W/nkCfdrlHGhr7Rbz6DcsylHJH5IM9aBL4M90jFKblVQ6mdckd7PHkxen aUJYzCf5ZTH+AjJTzxgkHzIhltZH0FCUj2fks/i2qigdGvIKFT1nRiEhwWfWkyTNcAB6 rlOv5Lxl1Kg59eODduR7bRd86GnccEoYrNm7E=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=axNz+qKHl83Pale3GDiF5uZqwgXguNl+laEh3xUmwb6InuIaLg8FPjhX/arK3vXGPW w2Y79smSaxX1jDLo+662LUy2thuWJLL1DMukEm2npitLIHj5wZ30O2IUrmKJSAy0gfBX w9BgSsqkGqs5jfSxh8TqNdmHYc+GFoXLV5/Mo=
2009/1/27 Keir Mierle <mierle@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:02 AM, Shaul Kedem <shaul.kedem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Thank you for the info benoit.
>> Can you please ask him how he debug the template on each platform?
> Usually GDB. However, as a user of Eigen for libmv, I find the
> debugger / eigen issue is irrelevant because the bugs are all in my
> code, not Eigen. If anything, your code is more likely to work with
> Eigen after compiling (compared to C matrix libraries) because the
> types have much more information about the computations and will
> refuse to compile nonsensical expressions.
Indeed GDB has no problem at all with templates. Symbol names appear
as you see them in the source code, there is no issue at all.
This has at least been the case since I am developing Eigen (since 2006).
>> what is his main dev platform?
me: Linux / x86
Gael: Linux / x86-64