Re: [eigen] projects using Eigen2 ?

One more remark: for what you're doing it's really much better if
christoffel is actually stored in row-major order as this makes the
rowwise sum do only contiguous memory accesses. Especially if n is
large enough (i guess it is say >= 10 otherwise you'd be using
fixed-size, right?) you'll benefit from vectorization.

---