Re: [eigen] projects using Eigen2 ?

I am using Eigen to develop some robot controllers as well - for ROS, the Robotic Operated System developed by Willow Garage. The source code is hosted on sourceforge (http://personalrobots.sourceforge.net I think) . I am offline, but I will get the exact directory if you are interested.

The code includes so far a linear quadratic regulator, and when I have time I will try to get DDP and MPC control (which means having a convex optimization module as well)

I am keeping the template based structure in the same spirit as the rest of Eigen for a potential integration, but my understanding so far is that Eigen is for basic linear algebra. After seeing the discussions regarding the FFT, it might be good to split some core functionality and some more advanced/experimental modules?

Daniel, you might be interested in ROS, all the source code is BSD/LGPL :)

I am also promoting it at the university over the old-fashion matrix wrapper around gslblas that is circulating around :) We may put some of our projects in a public repository as well.

Regards

Tim Hunter

--

Timothy Hunter