[eigen] New Eigen users forum!

Hi List,

We just opened a users forum here:
http://forum.kde.org/eigen-f-74.html

I'm trying to get people to use it for getting support with using
Eigen. Ideally we'd have a community of users able to help each
other... Until that's the case at least I am reading the forum and
will  answer questions;  that's far less time-consuming for me than
IRC (i'm easily distracted away from work).

Of course IRC and this mailing list continue as usual! The mailing
list is perfect for discussing eigen development, asking a licensing
question, reporting a bug, submitting a patch; IRC is great for a
friendly chat or a very interactive technical discussion, but we can't
always be online.

---