Re: [eigen] limiting executable code size with debug info

On Monday 09 June 2008 17:17:57 Benoît Jacob wrote:
> 57M code sounds huge...

Nevermind: I mixed up build-tree-size and
actual-size-of-final-executable-and-libraries.

KDE-EDU alone has a build tree size of 650 M, and it's mostly plain regular
C++/Qt,  so your 57 M is reasonable! I forgot how much space a build tree
could take.

The real interesting measure, is rather the
actual-size-of-final-executable-and-libraries.