Re: [eigen] another idea around owls

Absolutely awesome! I had a good laugh. Frankly this makes a great logo and an
even better illustration for an "internals" documentation section.

It's funny, it's cute, it evocates technical skills without looking serious.
Love it.

I also see you changed the scheme for the head, and I like it much better this
way.

Suggestions? Well I don't know; perhaps the only thing is that the lower half
of this owl doesn't particularly evocate an owl: the clothing hides much of
his body and the feel are not owl-like; so perhaps experiment without
clothing, with rounder body and with mostly only claws visible under the
body? That's just a wild idea, I don't know. It's definitely not a problem
that the lower half isn't owl-like, I noticed you like to anthropo-ize your
owls so I should just accept it :)

Please keep them coming!