[eigen] another idea around owls

Hi List,

Just another idea for the artists out there (Hi Steve! Make sure to register
to this list if you want to receive further mails!)

Yesterday I was coding very technical things for eigen and some picture
occured to me.

Deep down in the internals of eigen, the hard work is getting done by... owls.

You could see Eigen as a big machine or factory, with little engineer-owls
operating it... it could even be very rudimentary, powered by dozens of silly
owls pedaling like crazy... or just frenetically flying around being busy
with 10 different things at once. They could be silly as in "hey let's pull
that lever, I don't know what it does but it'll be fun... oh noes i made the
factory explode!"

If somebody made one, I'd love to use such a picture in a "Eigen Internals"
documentation section. So you see there's work for more than one artist as
besides the mascot it'd be super-cool to have that kind of illustrations in
the documentation. But I'm also saying this to explain my point of view on
owls. The mascot owl should be emblematic of the hard-working owls in the
eigen factory. Both kind-of-wise (operating a math factory, after all) and
silly/desperate/frenetic/enthusiastic as there's just too much work in eigen
for those poor little owls. I think I've unconsciously been thinking about
that for a while and that's what I really mean when I asked for owls that are
both wise and silly.

This is very compatible in spirit with the owls on the 2nd image sent by
David. Also the engineers idea is very compatible with Ronnie's beta2.