Re: [eigen] Owl sketch

Hi!

I very much like the upper left "professorly" owl, but maybe with a piece of
chalk in his right wing, and the book under his left wing. What do you think?
And the hat hanging on his left ear.. wonderful! I love it ;)

Regarding the different feathers you proposed (in your sketch) to use for the
1 and 0 in the identify matrix - having both, all the ones and the zeroes, on
his chest would be a little too much, I think. But using feathers instead of
numbers for the matrix seems like a good idea to me.

 - Joh