Re: [eigen] Bug in traspose

Thanks a lot Ramon! Indeed you're right.

There is no bugzilla, you did the right thing by posting this bug here.
Tuxfamily does not offer a bugzilla service, and KDE's one has a terrible
bug-reporting interface IMO so I'm still not sure what to do. For now the
number of bug reports does not justify opening a bugzilla anyway.

The fact that my unit-tests did not catch this bug is interesting (I can see
the reason). I will keep that in mind for the next round of unit-tests
improvements (alpha4?). I am also thinking that QTestLib is not very good for
us, actually I am already bypassing large parts of it in the main() function,
so we might get rid of it.