Re: [eigen] Bug in traspose

On Jan 15, 2008, at 8:23 PM, Ian Mackenzie wrote:

Any thoughts on which testing framework you want to switch to?
I've used CxxTest before and liked it...

I really like CxxTest too - I'm using it for one of my own projects (which, incidentally, uses Eigen), and it's been great. I was a bit leery initially
of the dependency on either Perl or Python

Another possibility is what I do for openbabel -- write distinct C++ tests and use Perl's "prove" program to summarize and run the harness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_Anything_Protocol
http://perldoc.perl.org/Test/Harness/TAP.html

"ok 1"
"not ok 2 # fails transpose test"

etc.

Just my $0.02... (not that it's worth much anymore :-)

Cheers,
-Geoff