Re: [eigen] Bug in traspose

Thanks for the clarification; anyway it seems to fit my plans well. I'll write
unit-tests without a framework, and then maybe CTest will allow me to avoid
the hassle of having to write the c++ code to allow running a specific test
by name.

It means the unit-tests will be split into smaller executables, which sounds
like a good thing to do anyway.