[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Namespaces
- From: "Schleimer, Ben" <bensch128@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:08:09 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=uuXGiVpOEwWJvaTO/05L8WcKWDfNCJ+7hobkMkTV6iOSiTUvOuDJd5alhNVTuvYf0h6Wex0rmzdWB16ChtetXvIzcNz4lpTtjd5YgPxwTTT9/jSoslj85VPY6pMXqSdjZztDbutCJCBEu81/yTtDDzNmaQ1re+RNl2Z2+wEk9Os=;
--- Benoît Jacob <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Seems like aside from me, everybody is either in favor of a namespace, or
> doesn't care.
> You, Cyrille, Konstantin, Andre.
> I'm generally in favor of dictatorship, but every dictator has to listen to
> the people once in a while.
> So maybe, we'll revert to namespace Eigen:: instead of a prefix.
> But not tonight. Let's give this whole issue more time to ripen.
If you want your prefix so much, you can have it by
typedef Ei2::Vector EiVector;
But that might be bad for backwards support...