Re: [eigen] Namespaces

Argh.

Seems like aside from me, everybody is either in favor of a namespace, or
doesn't care.

You, Cyrille, Konstantin, Andre.

I'm generally in favor of dictatorship, but every dictator has to listen to
the people once in a while.

So maybe, we'll revert to namespace Eigen:: instead of a prefix.

But not tonight. Let's give this whole issue more time to ripen.