[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] restarting
- From: "Schleimer, Ben" <bensch128@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:21:16 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=PWXmDrJUB/sCj0eGVV/3Bn7nduzBbAFqo5JBnaoRw2/CTtqFswrLDbNWiIsGgmqdAsz/jLXen+AMtVo/ITlRowBo7loUTcEE/Y9+YyT+B0cXaBS3bNHVUzDupH/yHbEBUIe8Rzo1o077H86c4qxnUXZUVMzdzGMANU/reZ2BIS4=;
> > What was the complexity that TVMET added which eigen2 doesn't need?
> * Ability to apply STL algorithms to a matrix/vector.
Being able to manipulate vectors with the STL would be very useful. This shouldn't be too
difficult to implement either.
The rest I totally agree with and I think you are on the right path.
If you need help testing, let us know.