Re: [eigen] restarting

Hi Benoit,

> I'm restarting from scratch the development of Eigen2.
>
> I've come to realize that TVMET is too different from what I wanted to do,
> that it doesn't make sense to try to adapt it to my needs.

   Congrats on the decision to restart eigen2. Sounds like a good direction to take. You might
want to consider building unit tests for the framework before you write the code because then the
framework will be much easier to debug.

> Out of the 12,200 lines of code in TVMET, there currently remain only 3,800 in
> my local version, and what remains is obfuscated by remnants of the initial
> complexity of TVMET.

What was the complexity that TVMET added which eigen2 doesn't need?

Cheers
Ben