[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] restarting
- From: "Schleimer, Ben" <bensch128@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 12:38:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=QB17FcwvZOyF3+2X+uZD+QCvAEbhOhMKFEQvitmg5OdwN0Hzeiv3PTggQ3e4KoDkrXSEpGCeX8cZWqEXpsXc4fqzQue+5JdDtUTVlS5WVT1psPKtEbIYDCxzyDInpwmEz3NDSQyJuigdqboaXjNoRA1Qd2CWxZLnDekvcf6Dv1U=;
> I'm restarting from scratch the development of Eigen2.
> I've come to realize that TVMET is too different from what I wanted to do,
> that it doesn't make sense to try to adapt it to my needs.
Congrats on the decision to restart eigen2. Sounds like a good direction to take. You might
want to consider building unit tests for the framework before you write the code because then the
framework will be much easier to debug.
> Out of the 12,200 lines of code in TVMET, there currently remain only 3,800 in
> my local version, and what remains is obfuscated by remnants of the initial
> complexity of TVMET.
What was the complexity that TVMET added which eigen2 doesn't need?