[e17blog] Hi manish :)

Hi manish.
This is the ml for the E17 Ubuntu related projects. So we can talk about the blog, the repository or Ebuntu :)
For ebuntu.org, can we just link this to a part of the blog ?
If you want/can , i think you can help us a lot on the blog. We actually have only one people who maintains the blog, so if you want write / translate /review some article, you're welcome :)

@others : manish is one of the "previous" ebuntu maintainers, and know it 'll try to help us on ebuntu related projects.
he doesn't speak french (i think) , so if you can please write your message i english know (even if you do some mistakes, like me :) )

++

Maxence

--
Maxence DUNNEWIND