Re: [crisos] Re: kmod-usb-sound?

2009/1/8 Oscar Eriksson <oscar.r.eriksson@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I noticed now that I don't have the choice "Sound Support" in
> kernel_menuconfig when building for target Foxboard. I have this choice if I
> select target x86 instead. I also tried target bcm63xx, and this target did
> not have "Sound Support".
>
> Is usb-sound simply not supported on all targets? I think usb-sound should
> be a high level driver that is common for all targets and doesn't need
> patches. Am I wrong?

Hi Oscar,
as you correctly say not all driver are support in any target. This is
the case of sound driver and other.
On cris linux kernel a lot of standard linux driver are missing.
I enable some of this in patches/400-scsi_import.patch , can you try
to add something like source "drivers/sound/Kconfig" too.

Let me know if it works!

Regards

---
CrisOs mailing list