[crisos] Re: kmod-usb-sound?

When building with V=99, I see the following warnings:
WARNING: kmod-sound-core is not available in the kernel config
WARNING: kmod-usb-core is not available in the kernel config
WARNING: kmod-usb-audio is not available in the kernel config

What does that mean???

/Oscar

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Oscar Eriksson
<oscar.r.eriksson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I see that crisos have several packages with music players etc, but I
> can not find the package for usb-sound support (kmod_usb-sound) in the
> crisos package repository.
>
> I have also tried to build kmod-usb-sound by selecting it in the SDK,
> but after building, I can not find it under openwrt/bin/packages/.
>
> Is it possible to play audio with usb sound card on foxboard, or is
> that package removed because of incompatibility?
>
> /Oscar

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list