From: toni.royhy@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:toni.royhy@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Toni Röyhy
Sent: jeudi, 4. septembre 2008 14:50
To: crisos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Pouly Christophe, SCS-SIS-ICC-CNY
Subject: Re: [crisos] FoxGM Support on Crisos???

Actually I had exactly the same problem, I don't need gpio at this
point, but if it was configured, I was not able to make working build.
Actually Config.h is not needed you can remove it from syscalls.c, but
bigger problems are after that when foxbones linking does not work..

You can try to modify gpio_syscalls.c and remove config.h include ant
try to mingle with foxbone settings.... plz tell me if you succeed :)

Toni Röyhy
+358 (0)443627046

---