Re: [crisos] FoxGM Support on Crisos???

Hello,

I have no real info about this problem, but I was trying to get usb
serial adapter working and created device files manually like you did.
After that I realized that kernel module was not loaded, so I would
check lsmod and see if there is gpio related modules there. If not I
would check if there is any modules in /lib/modules/2.6.xxxx/ related
to gpio.

-Toni

Toni Röyhy
+358 (0)443627046