From: Listengine [mailto:listengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Claudio
Sent: jeudi, 4. septembre 2008 22:54
To: crisos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [crisos] FoxGM Support on Crisos???

Hi all,

2008/9/4  <Christophe.Pouly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> Ok, I have nothing related to gpio in /lib/modules/2.6.xxx/ and also nothing if I check lsmod.
>
> And if I try to enable GPIO Support in kernel_menuconfig, I have a compilation error:
>
>        arch/cris/arch-v10/drivers/gpio_syscalls.c:2:26: error:Linux/config.h: No such file or directory

some weeks ago I start to port the gpio_syscall and foxbone_syscall to
alpha and darwinfox version of crisos, quicly I realize that something
should be change inside kernel syscalls definition around 2.6.20.

At revision 53 and 54 [1] I add the need patch but this work is still
broken! Sorry for the issues!
ATM I plane to release an indipendent kernel mod for the foxbone api
but I don't know if this is tecnicaly possible (Why john used the
syscall and don't plane to develop a kernel module?).

A quick workaround to obtain working gpio, can be update the trunk to
revision r52 or use released firmware.

Regards

1. http://svnweb.tuxfamily.org/listing.php?repname=crisos/svn&path=%2F&rev=53&sc=1