Re: [crisos] how to reflash from crisos to acme?

2008/8/3, Markus <crisos@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi list,
>
> does anyone know how to reflash back to an original acme firmware?
>
> When I tried it via the web interface I got an error (after waiting a very
> long time):
> 501 Not Implemented
>  The requested method is not recognized by this server
>
> http://192.168.1.28/axis-cgi/admin/flash?-t+flash_all+-m+HTTP_POST
>

> When trying to flash the board with a cross cable to my PC, it looks like
> this:
>
> root@pcmarkus:/home/markus/develop/foxboard/flashing$ ./boot_linux -F -i
> fimage
                   ^^
This is the correct way, please ensure that the fox is wired directly
with your interface eth0

If you need to use another interface use "-d <net_if>", remember that
you can flash fox trought hub or wifi access point!

Bye

--
Claudio
User linux #415284