[crisos] how to reflash from crisos to acme?

Hi list,

does anyone know how to reflash back to an original acme firmware?

When I tried it via the web interface I got an error (after waiting a very
long time):
501 Not Implemented
 The requested method is not recognized by this server

http://192.168.1.28/axis-cgi/admin/flash?-t+flash_all+-m+HTTP_POST

When trying to flash the board with a cross cable to my PC, it looks like
this:

root@pcmarkus:/home/markus/develop/foxboard/flashing$ ./boot_linux -F -i
fimage
Using internal boot loader: INTERNAL_NW - Network boot (default).
Starting boot...
We're doing a flash write, this may take up to a few minutes...

Turning the board off, setting the jumper, turning board on again.
Nothing happens! I waited very long!

Turning board on again (without jumper) everything looks like before with the
old crisos image. :-(

Please help!!

Thank you.

Markus