Re: [crisos] Re: CrisOs and Sensirion humidity and temperature sensor

Hi Frederick

2008/6/25 Frederic AYRAULT <fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
>
> I do some other tests.
>
> I can control a led and read the status of a switch using :
> the setbits and readbits commands ( http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=17 )
> or the file descriptor method in C ( http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=22 )

Yes , the set/readbit utils use the /dev interface, the gpiosyscall
was implement from blogic (the prozen sdk maintainer) and are used to
modify directly the porta/b/g register.

Something appear to be changed inside kernel as reported here

I can obtain the same error compiling the source with:

define Build/Compile
	$(MAKE) -C $(PKG_BUILD_DIR) \
		$(TARGET_CONFIGURE_OPTS) \
		CFLAGS="$(TARGET_CFLAGS) -I$(BUILD_DIR)/linux/include"
endef

I'm little busy at the moment but i will fix it soon as possible.

Any help is appreciated

--
Claudio
User linux #415284