[crisos] SDKF in Debian etch

Hello,

I would like to compile a custom version of Crisos image using SDKF obtained from svn repository.

When I issue "make" I got the following error:

Your configuration changes were NOT saved.

make: *** prereq: No such file or directory.  Stop.
make[4]: *** [prereq] Error 2
make[3]: *** [target/linux/prereq] Error 2
make[2]: *** [/home/marco/Desktop/CrisOs/trunk/staging_dir//stamp/.target_prereq] Error 2
make[1]: *** [prereq] Error 2
make: *** [world] Error 2
make: *** [world] Error 2

It seems some prerequisite are missing. But what prerequisites do I need? I installed all packages listed on crisos wiki but no luck.

Does someone have some experience in installing SDKF on Debian etch?

Thanks,
Marco

---
CrisOs mailing list